Funders & Partners
HEBCAC gratefully acknowledges the support for our work to renew the communities of East Baltimore from our many donors and supporters.
- Baltimore City Department of Housing and Community Development
- Baltimore City, Mayor's Office
- Baltimore City, Mayor's Office of Employment Development
- Baltimore Community Foundation
- Baltimore Substance Abuse System
- East Baltimore Development Inc.
- Empower Baltimore Management Corp.
- France Merrick Foundation
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Lockhart Vaughn Foundation
- Maryland Trust for Historic Preservation
- Parks and People Foundation
- State of Maryland, Department of Education
- State of Maryland, Department of Housing and Community Development
- The Aaron &Lillie Straus Foundation
- The Abell Foundation
- The Alvin and Fanny B. Thalheimer Foundation
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- The Harry & Jeannette Weinberg Foundation
- The Marion I. & Henry J. Knott Foundation
- The Meyerhoff Family Funds
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children & Families
- U.S. Dept. of Justice, Executive Office of Weed and Seed
- U.S. National Parks Service
- Whole Foods Market
And the many individuals who have donated financially as well as given their time to support our work.
A special thanks to The Center for Community Technology Services and Tony Montalvo for their assistance in constucting this website, and to Chris Hartlove and Zizwe Allette for their photography.