Our Neighborhoods & Community Partners
HEBCAC is proud to work with the many community organizations and smaller groups of residents located in the neighborhoods of the heart of East Baltimore. Our community partners include:
- Amazing McElderry Community Development Corp.
- Ashland Avenue Association
- Ashland Mews Condo II
- Banner Neighborhoods Community Corp.
- Broadway East Community Association
- Collington Square Community Association
- Community Active Restoration Efforts
- Community Association of Port Street
- Covenant Community Association
- Douglass Homes Tenant Council
- Duncan Street Miracle Garden
- East Baltimore Development Inc.
- East North Avenue Community Development Corp.
- Faith Lane Community Association
- Kids Scoop
- Lakewood Chase Community Association
- Madison East End Improvement Association
- Madison East End Neighborhood Improvement Association
- McElderry Park Community Association
- Milton/Montford Improvement Association
- Neighborhood Rental Services of Baltimore
- Oliver Community Association
- Parents Against Drugs, Inc.
- Patterson Park Community Development Corp.
- Reclaiming Our Community
- Rose Street Association
- Southeast Community Development Corp.
For statistical and demographic information about our East Baltimore neighborhoods visit the Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance website.